Wilson Access Hire - professional truck & track mounted access hire.
Wilson Access Hire, part of the AFI group of companies, is one of the leading truck and track mounted access companies in the UK.
We offer a safe, reliable and cost-effective way of working at height, matching first-class service and delivery with a wide range of truck and track spider lifts as well as boom and scissor lifts. Having come to the access equipment hire industry from a customer's perspective, Wilson Access Hire was started, and continues to thrive, with customer service, reliability and value for money as its core priorities.
We run a national fleet of operated and self-drive truck and track mounted access platforms, delivering to customers across the UK.
Benefits of working with Wilson Access:
- Truck and track mounts are a reliable and cost-effective way of working at height
- Wide range of truck and track mounted machines with reach heights up to 53m
- Track mounts are ideal for tackling projects where the ground is uneven
- Access to other machines such as scissors, booms, PAVs and mast lifts
Whether you need a self-drive or operated truck or track mount, we can provide a flexible and cost-effective solution for working at height.
The industries and trades we service include: telecommunications contractors, window cleaners, telecommunication, glazing companies, sign installers, wind turbine installers, pest control, construction companies, property maintenance, utilities, tree surgery, TV and media production, photography and many more.
And with our free site survey service, you can be sure you'll get the right machine for the job.
Wilson Access Hire History
Founded by Tom Wilson in November 2002, the company quickly established a name for excellent service at cost-effective prices.
By 2003, Wilson Access Hire had purchased two further truck-mounted cherry pickers and was developing from being an owner-operator company. The company now supplies truck-mounted cherry pickers up to 53 meters, with fully-trained IPAF operators, as well as a wide range of self-drive cherry pickers.
In 2011, Wilson Access Hire expanded its fleet further by taking delivery of two 32 meter truck-mounted cherry pickers and two 21 meter truck-mounted cherry pickers. With plans to add further access equipment to the fleet, the company is bucking the current economic trend by expanding successfully in the market in difficult times. .
In 2013 Wilson Access Hire became part of AFI group of companies. Now that Wilson Access Hire is part of one of the UK's leading powered access rental companies you will have:
- Access to our modern and versatile powered access hire fleet of over 5,000 scissor, boom, mast and push around vertical lifts
- Access to our UK network of training centres
- An unrivalled commitment to quality and safety, including pre-delivery inspections and preventative maintenance programmes
- Access to a comprehensive range of new and used machines for sale, supported by AFI Finance to make purchasing easier
- Access to a training team with many years' experience of delivering a wide range of working at height and health & safety training
- Access to expertise in NVQ assessments to enable you to up-skill your employees for limited or no cost.
Wilson Access Hire Staff
Wilson Access Hire is committed to providing the best possible service on every cherry picker hire With SAFE Contractor approval, you can have the peace of mind that every operated cherry picker hire from Wilson Access Hire is carried out to safe guidelines.
- IPAF trained cherry picker operators
- CSCS trained cherry picker operators
- Passport to Safety trained cherry picker operators
- City & Guilds trained cherry picker operators.
Professional, experienced and highly qualified, our staff are also trained to be discreet for TV, film and media production work.